Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Psalm 130

Psalm 130
A song of ascents.
 1 Out of the depths I cry to you, LORD;
 2 Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.

 3 If you, LORD, kept a record of sins, 
   Lord, who could stand?


4 But with you there is forgiveness,
   so that we can, with reverence, serve you.


5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits,
   and in his word I put my hope.


6 I wait for the Lord
   more than watchmen wait for the morning,
   more than watchmen wait for the morning.


 7 Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
   for with the LORD is unfailing love
   and with him is full redemption.


8 He himself will redeem Israel
   from all their sins.


Dear LORD, bless, praise, glory, honor and thank you for the wonderful, super fabulous day.


Had a great Philippine Walk Tour with Guru Caloy Libosada at Luneta Park and lots of very very very very very interesting untold stories in Philippine History. Together with us are also very dynamic group of gentlemen Ryan Sebastian who is very supportive re my travel career. Mr Caloy Llamas the great photographer who gave us a Binondo Food Tour (super salamat po), Kuya Robert Alejandro who is also a travel bug like me and Paolo Abellanosa (Caloy's student). We thought of ourselves as professional bums (except for Paolo) who is dealing with midlife crisis (me, not really). And at the same time, having the fun of full life. The Tour is super highly recommended.


After lunch we bought hopia. Then separated ways. My plan is to go to Carriedo, but got lost, so I took jeep to Divisoria instead and went to 168 Mall.  Still to early for the night appointment, i just walk and spend time to check out what else to see. The BBF Patrick saw me, happily he want to give me a Divisoria Tour. But we are on different schedule, thou he was able to help me get a really good deal for Christmas Light. Was able to go to Carriedo and bought the one i like.


Took the bus going to Festival Mall of the Wednesday Feast Alabang Servants night. It is another blast of blessing from Bro Jonathan Yogawin and super sarap na ulam ni Bro Eric de Guzman


Ended the night full of blessing,healing,miracle and love love love love love







No comments:

Post a Comment