Friday, September 23, 2011

Mark 1:40-45


Mark 1:40-45


Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy
 40 A man with leprosy[a] came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can make me clean.”
 41 Jesus was indignant.[b] He reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” 42Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.

 43 Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning: 44 “See that you don’t tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the sacrifices that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them.” 45 Instead he went out and began to talk freely, spreading the news. As a result, Jesus could no longer enter a town openly but stayed outside in lonely places. Yet the people still came to him from everywhere.


Dear LORD, Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor, and thank you for the gift of Hope and Trust.

After getting nailed yesterday and rising above my cross. I can also looked at it as pruning, but it is more obvious that I got nailed already the moment I am tasked to served (sigh). Sometimes Dear Lord, seeing the hearts of fellow servants positively too much and trusting too much failed me to see the healthy paranoia warning signs. I should have suspected the moment he asked (kulit order is the term) me to bring the brother. Did it all a waste of time, effort, money, service and love. Not at all. It hurts, his credibility on protocols sucks, but made me really wiser. Will do what would Jesus do. Jesus and John Maxwell said Forgive, but make sure not to make him hurt me again and bank on better moments.

Time to fulfill my promise to Tita Cora P and Ate Josie G to serve as Care Group Head. Wiser now, I asked Tito Chris for permission to fulfill my promise first. He is still the leader, making sure I will not get nailed. He said Yes. I love to have another batch of Joey Ate Susan and Sheila who happens to become my Spiritual Bbf or GGF (God given friends) and happy servants.

LORD, thank you for taking care of my heart, mind and spirit.


bwa ha ha ha GOD did not gave him what he want, ROFLOL
LORD you sooooo funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment