Friday, September 23, 2011

Matthew 11: 1-6


Matthew 11:1-6

Jesus and John the Baptist
 1 After Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he went on from there to teach and preach in the towns of Galilee.[a]
2 When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples 3 to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”

 4 Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: 5 The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy[b] are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 6 Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”


REFLECTION


Dear LORD, Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank you for the gift of love, wisdom and service. (what would Jesus do in my place). Trying my best to live, love and serve like Christ around my family, friends and community, I failed to factor in, that Christ  know that he will suffer and be nailed on the cross.


Now I know, just got nailed. sigh. Sad and suffering like Christ on the cross.  


Will do what Jesus did. Rise above my cross ASAP. Love more and live to the fullest. (Will learn from what happen, will be wiser, so I will not get nailed again, hopefully). Will continue to enrich all the coregifts God gave me in organizing Responsible Tours Philippines. Will love more my family and friends. And will live to the fullest in Feast Alabang and Underwater Hockey and more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment