Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jeremiah 18:1-6


In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace



Jeremiah 18:1-6

At the Potter’s House
 1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 2 “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” 3 So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.

 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me. 6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.



In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace

Dear LORD,

Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank you for the gift of clayness. It is so much less stressful, enjoying life to the fullest, trusting You the most. I lift up to you my Monday, the nature loversfriendstravel buddies and family who will interact with me today. To also bless them so much like the way You did to the marred pot, like the way You showered me with overflowing blessing, healing, miracles and LOVE.

All I ask in Jesus mighty name. AMEN


In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace


Aug 15, 2011 Monday 12:58 pm
Dear LORD, Tita Mila is in coma now. The whole family and Feast Alabang, is praying for her to get excellently well, please touch the doctors and hospital staff with your healing hands. 


All we ask in Jesus mighty name. Amen



In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace





Feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary - Solemnity
Tita Mila went home to the Lord 5pm Aug 15, 2011


In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment