Thursday, August 18, 2011

Matthew 18: 1 - 5


In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace


Matthew 18:1-5

New International Version (NIV)

The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven
 1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.


In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace

Dear Lord,


Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank You for the gift of childlike humility. This night we depart for Tabuk Kalinga for Wet and Wild White Water Rafting with Marie, Tito Boy and Tita Tet, Jenny D with Family and Felix Team are on their way to Tabuk. 


Thank you Lord for providing very loving suppliers of Responsible Tours, for providing Responsible Tourists and for the noble endeavor of taking care of your creation. All this are from You Lord and I owe it all, to You.


Dear Lord I ask and pray, that i may/will take care all all Your gifts the way you want me to take care of them, not my way, but Your way. I also ask and pray to try European Travel I believe and claim that You LORD will provide the best trip, with the best people, best resources and best itinerary. 


All I ask in Jesus name, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment