Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Psalm 131


In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace

Psalm 131
Childlike Trust in the LORD.
    A Song of Ascents, of David. 1 O LORD, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes [a]haughty;
Nor do I [b]involve myself in great matters,
Or in things too [c]difficult for me.
2 Surely I have composed and quieted my soul;
Like a weaned child rests [d]against his mother,
My soul is like a weaned child [e]within me.
3 O Israel, hope in the LORD
From this time forth and forever.

In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace

Dear Lord,


Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank you for the gift of humility and wisdom. Was not able to attend the Wednesday Feast Alabang because of the stomach ache, I don't understand. But was able to really  rest. Did try to watch livestream thou, will watch it again in Youtube, hopefully uploaded soonest or immediately. I wonder why the Techie Min, intentionally don't upload them immediately like Bro Arun and the worship leaders. Lord, it is most wise to pass the concern to my leaders. he he he less stressful. 


I ask and pray that this issue will be settled professionally. I ask in Jesus name. Amen.

In Love, I accept everything

Let Your will be done.
Into Your hands I commend myself
In Silence and In Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment