Thursday, August 18, 2011

John 4: 31 - 35


John 4:31-35

New International Version (NIV)

 31 Meanwhile his disciples urged him, “Rabbi, eat something.”
 32 But he said to them, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.”
 33 Then his disciples said to each other, “Could someone have brought him food?”
   34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. 35 Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.


Aug 22, 2011 Monday


Dear Lord,


Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank you for the gift of Friendship and Wednesday Feast Alabang, for they are also a source of Spiritual Food aside from daily bible reading, serving the travelers, and Prayer and Life Workshop

May I do Your will, not mine, in serving the people you bless me with. May I also bless them the way You tremendously and awesomely bless me.

All I ask in mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment