Monday, August 1, 2011

Matthew 8: 5-13

Praise and Thank You LORD for the Gift of Faith and the Gift of Healing


Life Experience


I grew up in a very religious family, mama and papa are very faithful. Me and my neighborhood playmates are also serving Mary Immaculate Parish as Children's Choir, then youth choir, and youth council during the summers giving cathecism in depressed areas around the village. Plus a caregroup from Focolare. 


As i grew up, I met different faith. The Born Again in College. And more in my travel adventures around the Philippines. Anglican Protestants in Sagada, hard core Catholics in Batanes, Animists Dumagats and Itas, more Christians in Cordillera Area. Travel buddies who's parents are Buddhist. Travelers who are Atheist and agnosticist. Muslim in Turtle Island Mindanao. 


I have wandered freely in mystical traditions that are not Christians and not religious and I have been profoundly influenced by them. It is to my Catholic faith, however, that I keep returning, for she is my spiritual home; and while I am acutely, sometimes embarrassingly, conscious of her limitations and narrowness; I also know that it is she who has formed me and made me what I am today. (Anthony de Mello)


Praise and thank You LORD for the gift of Faith, having awesome time getting to know you more in PLW and loving and serving Feast Alabang Faith heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment