Thursday, July 28, 2011

John 15: 1 - 17 Reflection

 12 “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. 


Dear Father,


Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank You for the very exciting way You want to grow in this word. I took it literally, that is why I am in the 2nd batch of PNRC Emergency Rescue Team (mileswims, water martial arts for water rescue, mountain search and rescue, rappelling, ambulance emergency services). As You nurture me spiritually, I realize that it is putting others need first before my need. The exciting experiences, the love, the achievement, the fun, the passion to serve, is all worth it, because unconsciously, I was giving the needs of my teammates first. 


7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you,ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.


So TRUE. I use to join the Bible Adventure with the other Christian Community and I miss that. When I attended The Art of Being a Woman, I realized that soooo many verses that i still do not know, and want to know more. I will go back to those notes after this PLC. This is a great preparation for me, as I wait for You to send my CCOTL, and I wish for a CCHML.


16 You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so thatwhatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. 17 This I command you, that you love one another.


So True, You touched my FAMMily Head Mirella Santiago to send me as Media Min Representative in Wednesday Feast. And you touched Marie to invite me to join the online marketing, to teach me how to serve you better. And you touched Bro Aristotle and Bro Miket, to bear more fruit in serving Feast Alabang 


Father GOD ask and pray for CCOTL for a CCHML asap, all I ask in the name of Jesus Your son. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment