Monday, July 25, 2011

Joshua 1: 1 - 19 Reflection

Be Firm and Steadfast, was mentioned 3 times


Dear Lord,


I love continuing educations, love conferences, congress, events that has something to do with Environment Education, Conservation, Responsible Tourism, Christianity and Spirituality. Invitation for Marriage Encounters and Seminars comes regularly also, but I am still single. he he he he he. 


My heart's desire is to enroll in MA for Ecotourism in New Zealand or enroll Theological Studies in Tagaytay. And to also have a great career as Christ centered loving and caring happy wife and mother. 


Of course you know the best for me, attending and serving in Light of Jesus Family - Feast Alabang is my spiritual continuing education specially hearing the dynamic and animated duo Bro Arun and Bro Jay. And spending quality time with happy servants as my training ground on how to become a happy wife and mother.


At may bonus pa, You introduced me to Prayer and Life Workshop, a 14 weeks program, which is good for 1semester. 


14 Sunday is very challenging to me because most of the company outings and Corporate Social Responsibilities that Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc organizes happens on weekends. 


3 Times I will also mention


I will be firm and steadfast in finishing the workshop, because You provided me with loving and every reliable coshepherds who will lead the companies,  out of towns trips. 


I will be firm and steadfast in serving Feast Alabang.


I will be firm in steadfast in loving You, knowing You, and serving You, thru my loving family, friends and travel buddies/clients.


To You LORD be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment