Thursday, July 28, 2011

Romans 8: 28 - 39 Reflection

28 And we know that [a]God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.


Dear Lord


Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank you for all the happy family and friends who love You, that I am worked, working and will be working, for calling us according to Your purpose.


I did love serving with happy friends in the in children's choir, teen choir, youth council in Mary Immaculate Parish Nature Church here in Moonwalk Village Las Pinas.


I did love serving with happy volunteers in the Philippine National Red Cross - National Head Quarters. That we did serve the needy.


I did love in serving with happy campers in Conserving for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. That we love Environment Education and Conservation.


I did love climbing with happy mountaineers in UTrek. That we learn to enjoy responsible mountain climbing.


I did love travelling Adobo Gang. That we learn to be aware of Responsible Tourism


I did love learning and knowing you LORD more in Lingkod ng Panginoon - Alabang and Ligaya ng Panginoon - South Singles. I really miss the Bible adventures.


I did learn and love my Feast Valle Verde Caregroup. Social Entrepreneur CG in Feast Alabang, Finance Ministry - Igiveclub. Where You are given Glory.


Now happy serving with Wednesday Feast and FAMMily, where all things are working greatly, because we love you LORD and each other, we are called according to Your Purpose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment