Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Psalm 118:16-21 Reflection

I will not die but live, 
   and will proclaim what the LORD has done. (Verse 17)




Dear Lord,


Praise, bless and honor You for keeping me alive. 
So many events in my life that you always almost took my life. 


One when I was a kid with pulmonary illness. What are you telling my parents?


One when I almost got drowned in a river in Cavite. 


One during a rescue mission in Zambales. What are you telling my fellow volunteers?


One during mountain climbing, fell of a cliff and broke a rib, still far from home and civilization. 


Once I told You I am ready, really to go. Happy, contented and satisfied. But You did not. (fyi, so suicide situation here). Just really and already happy, contented and satisfied.


Last one when my octopus (spare airhose in my diving gear) Free flowed and clearly seeing my air gauge arrow fast going left side, around 40 feet underwater. You sent Mike to rescue me and share air. 


Dear LORD, all the experiences made me strong to start Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc and share all the blessing to the fullest. And all the wisdom, love and spiritual growth from Feast Alabang makes me fully live my life, proclaiming what You have done, doing and will do to me. 


To GOD be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment