Thursday, July 28, 2011

Isaiah 60: 1 - 22 Reflection

But you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, 
For you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, 

Dear Lord, 

 Bless, Praise, Glory, Honor and Thank You for Shining Your Light in my life. 

Your light shines so much to my parents in my childhood days. Mama and I always bake cakes, do the garden, curl each others hair, sew dresses, travel together and watch scripted wrestlings in the TV. Papa and I will do advance math for fun and build miniture fighter jet aircraft. So much love you gave my parents, so much love they gave me, and so much love I can give away. 

Your light shines so much in all my travels. The friends and tourists I travel with shines with so much enthusiasm and excitement. the travel providers shines so much with hospitality and good service. And the local community where we immerse our selves have natural tender loving cares even though they are economically challenged. These community I passionately want to help, supporting their additional livelihood thru Responsible Tourism at Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc

Last night, You pruned me to stop being Martha in Wednesdays and Sundays Feast, and enjoy every moment of being Mary. The miracle, I naturally gained 4 new friends effortlessly. I shine your light more LORD, being Mary during Feast and being Martha online ;D

Dear LORD, thank You for shining Your Light so much to Bro Arun, Bro Jay and all the Feast Alabang. Thank you for making us the shining servants you want us to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment